Reason behind unintentional weight gain
For maintaining healthy body, a healthy diet and proper exercise is very important.
People gain weight if they do not maintain these. But there are several other factors behind weight gain.
Here are some of the factors for the unintentional weight gain.
- Stress affects various hormones and their secretion
- it can make you eat more and can help you in gaining many unwanted calories
- Wrong Portion Size
- do control on the number of calories you are consuming per meal
- consuming more calories than required per meal will collect lots of fat
- sleeping too much or not sleeping enough
- both these scenarios are likely to consume more calories than required
- Not enjoying your meal
- do enjoy your meal for better satisfaction
- this will stop your desire to eat more
- certain medication
- anti-depressant, steroids or birth control pills etc can have severe side effects on your body
- do take it only after doctor’s consultation