Diabetes diet basically focuses on controlling the blood sugar level in the body.
If you are a diabetic patient, do focus on managing your sugar level naturally. You can include nuts in your daily diet as they are powerhouse of nutrients.
They have a low GI Score and thus help in making them appropriate for the diabetic diet.
Here are some of the healthiest nuts for the diabetes patients.
- rich in vitamin E and magnesium
- boost up the heart and body
- controls the cholesterol level in the body
- thus prevents the heart health
- controls the risk of type-2 diabetes
- rich source of protein
- keeps you full for longer
- maintains the blood sugar level
- controls the risk of heart diseases
- rich in Vitamin E and C
- helps in controlling cholesterol in the body
- thus prevents the heart diseases
- Chia Seeds
- excellent source of protein and Omega-3 fat
- stimulates your thyroid and thus helps in preventing heart diseases