Now a day’s diet has been used as tool for weight loss.
And weight loss is the solution for several common diseases like obesity, diabetes, blood pressure etc.
We have seen a shift towards Ayurvedic style of eating.
Here are some of the popular lifestyle that has become trend in past some times
- Eat local, seasonal and cultural
- it will bring fresh produce to your body and thus will be environment-friendly, farmer-friendly and reduces constipation of harmful pesticides
- Stress negates effects of a good diet and regular exercise
- yoga, meditation, music, reconnecting with nature and other stress management strategies may help you to get relief from this chronic stress
- Chose sugar over biscuits with tea
- instead of avoiding complete sugar, you should avoid invisible sugar source like biscuits, caned juices, cereals etc
- Say no to food/beverages that comes in packet
- processed food/beverages contain added flavors, sugar and preservatives that can worsen your health and blood pressure and other heart diseases.
- Practice fasting
- fasting maintains body metabolism, promotes better sleep, aid weight loss and makes your body detox free
- Meal Prepping
- meal prepping means meal planning which will neutralize the protein, carbs, fats and fibers contain in the body in a holistic way
- Practice Portion Control
- Do not overboard your meal.try to eat in small portions