The moment you hear the word “diabetes”; you interpret like high blood sugar, lack of insulin, weakness and overhauling change in the entire body.
Here are few complications which can occur directly to diabetic patients
- It damages the large and small blood vessels and can ultimately impact the heart. To a severe attempt it results into heart attack.
- It can create problems to kidney, eyes, feet and nerves.
- Diabetic ketocidosis can result into loss of consciousness.
- Diabetic damages the eye blood vessels and can impact the visibility. It may result into further blindness if not treated properly on time.
- It increases the risk of glaucoma and cataracts in our body.
- Risk of bacterial, fungal and yeast infections increases and can make your feet more vulnerable to infections.
- Diabetic patients tend to increase risk of high blood pressure.
- Bad sugar management in the body may results in delayed emptying of food from the stomach. This results in gastro paresis, bloating, heat burn and nausea.
- Diabetic patients tend to have high level of protein and this high level of protein in urine may result in kidney damage.
- Body fluid loses due to uncontrolled high blood sugar. This leads to dry, cracked skin.
- There are high risks of calluses, infections or ulcers of the foot.
- You may tend to urinate frequently.
- Your pancreas won’t produce the insulin needed by your body to convert glucose into energy.
- You may tend to feel more tired.
- You may tend to feel thirstier.