The world is progressing a lot and with this progress we are forgetting our roots.
There used to be a time when people used to go near well/tap to fetch water. But now development has made the water available in our homes. This has reduced our physical efforts.
Physical activities and exercise has lots of benefits and it is very hard to ignore them. It may even help you live longer and healthier.
Here are few major benefit you will definitely get if you are habituated of working out.
- Exercise improves your mood and decreases the feelings of depression, anxiety and stress. It increases brain sensitivity for the hormones serotonin and neropinephrine which relieves feelings of depression. It increases the production of endorphins which helps to produce positive feelings and reduce the perception of pain.
- Regular exercise increases your metabolic rate which will burn more calories and helps you lose weight. It maximizes fat loss and muscle mass maintenance which is essential for keeping the weight off. It gives proper shape of y our body.
- Regular exercise improves insulin sensitivity, cardiovascular fitness and body composition and thus decreases blood pressure and blood fat levels.
- Oxidative stress occurs when the body’s antioxidants defenses cannot completely repair the damage that free radicals causes to cells. This damages their internal structures and deteriorates your skin. Regular exercise helps to produce the natural antioxidants that protect the cell. It helps in your skin glow and prevents skin aging.
- Engaging in regular exercise can strengthen the cardiovascular system, improves the blood circulation, tone muscles and enhances flexibility; which can improve your sex life.
Exercise helps in providing lots of benefits that can improve nearly every aspect of your health from the inside out.!