Every second day you will hear about new diet plans that will promise you to weight loss.
Many of them promises you for weight loss in a week or some of them will take you to vegan diet.
Some of us follow them blindly while many of them do prior research on it.
Here are some of the diet plans for you.
- Keto Diet
- low carbohydrate, high fat with moderate protein consumption
- disadvantages— leads to increased lipid profile, weight regain and constipation
- Intermittent Fasting
- encourages to fast for two days with 75% energy restrictions
- focuses on indulging Mediterranean style food for five days
- results in weight loss, improved levels of body fat and lower insulin levels
- Vegan Diet
- focuses only on plants and food made from plants
- you eat more fiber rich foods that are low in calories
- results in weight loss
- you may experience deficiency of micro-nutrients like calcium, vitamin B12, folate and iron
- Weight Watcher
- popular commercial and comprehensive diet
- focuses on point system, meal replacement and counseling
- restricts eating a particular food
- Mediterranean Diet
- helps in weight loss, maintain a healthy heart, lowers cholesterol levels, prevents respiratory diseases and cancer
- effective in lowering risks of cardiovascular diseases
- intake of moderately less dairy products which could result in lower calcium and vitamin D