Obese people find it difficult to lose weight and even more worse is difficult to sustain weight loss.
According to recent research, over 2 billion of children and adults suffer from this overweight problems.
Children now a days are increasing portion size and lack in adequate physical activities. This contributes significantly to the obesity.
Here are some of the ways to fight with the childhood obesity
- control the sugar consumption of your child
- serve them right portion according to their age
- plan their meals accordingly to add on more vegetables to their diet
- avoid screen distraction while having meal
- store healthy food onside the house
- limit their screen time and encourage them to go out for play
- make them sleep well and enough