Trip to Paris
Paris; French capital is a global center for art, fashion, culture and gastronomy. It is known for its architectural secularity and is believed to be the land of latest fashion.
If you are planning a trip to Paris ere are few places which you must checkout-
- Eiffel Tower–
- It is the most recognizable landmark of Paris.
- It is a thrill to watch this tower for the first time and yes your visit to Paris is incomplete without Eiffel Tower trip.
- The Louvre
- It is the largest art museum of the world.
- It was once the home to the French Kings but during French Revolution it got converted to a museum. You can find lots of arts over there like that of Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, and the Winged Victory.
- Arc de Triomphe
- Top of Champs-Elysees is the Arc de Triomphe and the view of Paris from the top of the Arc is one of the best views in Paris.
- Ile de La Cite
- It is a small island in the centre of Paris and is home to Sainte-Chapelle and Notre Dame.
- You will find Au Vieux Paris over here; one of the prettiest Café in Paris.
- Pont Neuf
- It is one of the oldest bridges in Paris and connects the Right Bank with Ile de La Cite.
- You can enjoy the view of Seine River, Pont des Arts and Eiffel Tower from this bridge.
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- It is one of the oldest and grandest cathedrals in the world.
- As soon as you step inside; you can see the nave and the stunning stained glass windows and the gargoyle’s view.
- It is a royal chateau located in the outskirts of Paris.
- You will get to tour the palace and stroll through the gardens.
- There are bunch of great restaurants and bars that offer city’s view from the rooftop.