Covered with corals and tropical mangrove rain forest; Andaman and Nicobar comprises of 572 islands in the Indian archipelago.
There are 37islands that are inhabited.
Here are few things that one must do while visiting these tropical islands
- Discover the deep blue sea with Scuba diving.
- Enjoy the sea walk along with the fishes and sea animals.
- Visit the Limestone caves, Bartang Island.
- Enjoy the Mangrove kayaking of Mayurbunder.
- Do visit beach no. 7( Radhanagar Beach); one of the most beautiful beaches of Asia.
- Must travel in Sea Plane.
- Do not forget to see the Kala Pani Cellular Jail.
- See the Bird Island (Chidiya Tapu) from the main city of Port Blair.
- You can do some small trekking in the dense tropical forests.
- Explore the Volcano tour out of Barren Island.
- Must visit the Elephanta Beach from where Coral reefs start
- You can get a bird eye view while parasailing.
- You can enjoy the Dolphins in the warm waters.
- Enjoy a Lavish cruise with M.V.Makruzz.
- Visit the Forest Meausem and Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park.