Despite being the capital city of Kerala, Thiruvananthpuram has many more things to amaze you.
This city is built on seven hills with its evergreen serine.
save yourself from the confusion while we have brought few best things to see if you are in Thiruvananthapuram.
Here we go!!
- Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- excellent example of keralite and Dravidian culture fusions
- intricate stonework and breathtaking backdrops
- this gorgeous place has stunning architecture and the tranquility encircling the atmosphere
- Karikkakom Chamundi Devi Temple
- a temple of 600 years old
- dedicated to goddess Chamundi
- displays the intricate Keralite art and culture
- Neyyar Dam
- this dam is situated 30kms away from the city
- a beauty beyond description
- you will be amazed by the food and facilities provided by the local villagers
- boating and fishing are the primary attractions
- AMAS-Sky Diving
- Academy for Mountaineering and Adventure Sports will provide you an excellent adventurous activities like water sports, scuba diving sky diving and paragliding
- major attraction for thrill seekers
- Vizhinjam Lighthouse
- famous attraction point on the Kovalam beach
- has 150 stairs and you can enjoy the aerial view of the beach and water from the top
- its picturesque landscape, ocean charm and the sounds of the waves will make the whole experience extremely special