Things to do in Bengaluru
The tech-capital of India known for its parks and nightlife, Bengaluru has adorned the country with its vivid images.
Depicting the typical Kannada culture with a mix match of the entire India, Bengaluru holds the heart of almost all the IT industry guys.
Do not miss out these places if you are in Bengaluru
- Bangalore Palace
- epitome of wonderful architecture and beauty, preserves in it the spice of old regal opulence
- spread across 45000 square feet, this palace is a mixture of Tudor and Scottish Gothic architecture
- wooden structure of the palace with its beautiful carvings depicts the royal culture in many ways
- you will be mesmerized to see the splendor of the most powerful dynasties of South India here
- one of the busiest hub for recreation ad commerce
- perfect weekend destination for shopping adventure like handicrafts, silk, sarees and cutlery and bone china items
- you will get plethora of cafes and restaurants here
- once known as South Parade for its amazing shopping experience and food outlets
- Bannerghatta National Park
- spread in an area of 104.27 square kms, the park is an asylum of large varieties of flora and fauna
- the park has country’s first butterfly park as well
- other major attractions are ten Reserve Forests of Anekal Range, an aquarium zoo, children park, crocodile farm, snake park, prehistoric Animal’s park and a museum
- Wonder La Water Park
- best amusement park of the city
- has many high-thrill dry rides along with some relaxed and fun rides consisting of total 60 rides
- fantastic park with a variety of slides ranging from thrilling to the leisurely
- Nandi Hills
- known as the best places of off the beaten path
- situated at a height of 4851 feet above the sea level, you can enjoy the early hours catching of sunrise
- once used as a summer treat of Tipu Sultan
- this hill is scattered with shrines and monuments making this place a paradise on earth
- best part of the hill is that the entire place is barricaded for safety
- you can also find beautiful carved arches, majestic pillars with intricately painted walls and ceilings here.
6 thoughts on “Things to do in Bengaluru”
super article, we drun a tiles provider in dublin https://www.thefactoryoutlet.ie/tiles/
Thank you so much!!
Stay tuned for more such articles!!
Excellent post. I was checking contonuously this blog
and I am impressed! Extremely useful information. I care for such information a lot.
I was looking for this certain information foor a very long time.Thank you
and good luck.
Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout outt and
say I truly enjky reading through your articles. Appreciate it!
I like it whenever people come together and share thoughts.Great website, continue the
Very good info. Lucky me I discoverred ylur blog by accident.
I have book-marked it for later!