Amravati is the second most crowded cities of Vidharbh region after Nagpur.
It is one among the attractive destinations of the Vidharbh.
If you are planning a trip to Amravati, here are the top things you should enjoy there.
- Ambadevi Temple
- located in the center of the city
- believed that Rukmini’s daughter visited this temple a day before marrying Shisupal
- devoted to Shree Ambadevi, the temple is a center of attraction during Dussehra
- Melghat Tiger Reserve
- one of the nine Tiger reserves and lies in the Satpura ranges of Vidharbh region
- has dry deciduous forests with 41 species of mammals, 250 species of birds, 24 species of fish and 160 species of reptiles and snakes
- also has 90 species of trees, 66 species of shrubs, 320 of herbs, 56 species of climbers, 23 sedge species and 99 grass species
- you can also spot Gavilgarh Fort from here.
- Shri Sankat Mochan Hanuman Mandir
- a biggest attraction sanctum dedicated to lord Hanuman
- Chikhaldara Wildlife Sanctuary
- also known as Wan Wildlife Sanctuary
- situated in Melghat area
- has tropical dry deciduous forests with rich bio-diversity of flora and fauna
- you can find wild boar, panther, sloth bear and sambar here
- Devi Point
- excellent tourist point
- forts over the hills are amazing over this place