During winters the air becomes dry and looses moisture. As a result, our skin and hairs tend to be slightly different than the usual.
You can get rid of it just by modifying your diet plans.
Here are few things you should eat to make your skin and hairs look beautiful this winters
- Seasonal Greens
- eat green vegetables for the weight loss, healthy blood pressure and cholesterol, blood sugar control
- consume as much spinach, mustard, peas, beans, radish, cauliflower, cabbage and fenugreek as you can.
- they are rich in vitamins and minerals and helps in boosting immunity and makes your hairs and skin look younger
- Pinnis and Laddoos
- made up of gond, wheat flour, besan, ghee and dried fruits
- keeps you warm and nourishes your hairs and skin
- to gain overall strength and stamina, immunity and rejuvenation; chayawanprash will help you a lot
- rejuvenates your skin and hairs naturally
- Amla and Bel Sherbets
- Both are rich in vitamin C, beta carotene, riboflavin, tannins, calcium, iron, phosphorus and protein.
- they help in blood purification and improves skin and hair quality too
- Milk with turmeric and Honey
- turmeric and honey gives warmth to the body and rejuvenates the cells
- keeps your skin glowing and strengthens your hairs