Essentials for healthy Brain
With the beginning of this new year, do think of new steps to improve your health, immunity and fitness along with brain.
Your brain is a center point of communication. So do think of the brain health as well.
Here are some tips to make your brain healthy
- Sleep for brain detox
- your brain shrinks to almost 60% of its original size when you are sleeping and leaves spaces between your cells for the cerebral spinal fluid to flush in-between cells and cleans out toxins in the brain.
- Get Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Do intake seeds and nuts, fatty fish to provide Omega-3 fat to your body.
- Essential fatty acids
- have good fatty acids like coconut oil, mustard oil, ghee, olive oil to keep your brain healthy.
- Intake green leafy vegetables
- rich in vitamin C & E and excellent source of fibers
- known as golden spice and very helpful for your brain and skin and eyes.