Importance of Vegan Diet
Vegan diet includes a way of living that attempts to exclude animal exploitation and cruelty. It includes plants products and excludes animal products like meat, eggs and milk.
These days vegan diet are very much suggested by nutritionists and around 3% people in the world have started following vegan lifestyle.
Here are few extreme positive impacts of Vegan diet on one’s health
- We will not be trapped with animal fat. Thus the industrial cancer-linked chemicals and toxins will not be transferred from animal fat.
- Vegan diet consists of high volumes of legumes, fruits and vegetables, fibers and vitamins which helps us to protect ourselves from risky diseases like cancer.
- Leafy vegetables, peas and grams are rich source of protein and calcium. Thus make the bones strong.
- Intake of fibers increases antioxidants, potassium, magnesium, folate and Vitamin A,C,E and B12.
- Vegan foods are rich in fibers and nuts which helps in proper digestion. This helps in weight loss.
- It lowers the blood sugar level and keeps the kidney healthy.
- Since vegan food contains low vegetables, fruits and legumes and fibers it lowers the risk of heart diseases.
- It will reduce hypertension and strokes as it is very good in blood circulation.
- It will keep you energized and healthier and happier.
- Eating flesh does not only kills animals but it hurts humanity. All we need to do is quit animal products and save this planet.