Juttis for Indian Wear
As festivals are around the corner, you might be shopping a lot like dresses, accessories, home decors, sweets and many more.
While running here and around, I am sure you will forget to get pair of shoes that could exactly match up your traditional. And with that you will be bound to wear your so called old fashioned heels or wedges.
Now here I have brought you few pair of juttis that will give an amazing look to your outfit.
- JJ’s Leather Juttis
- Lush Peony Cloud
- beautiful white ethnic leather
- has a pastel toned print with cushioned insole
- Fulkari Juttis
- silver toned leather juttis
- with resham and sequin works
- great in beige gold and comfortable to wear
- RSK Ethnic Wear Juttis
- black juttis with silver bead work
- doubled cushioned interior
- padded comfortably in traditional style
- Anupamaa Juttis
- light blue toned faux leather shoes
- available with silver embroidery
- you can get that in Punjabi/ Mojaris style
- Tashi Juttis
- made up of rubber and leather
- available in sleek brown tones
- goes well with traditional and normal wears