The kind of nutrition we are getting now a days and the pollution level in the cities are the major reasons for the fall of your hairs.
A healthy and balanced diet is therefore very much required for proper healthy and shiny hairs.
Here are some of the food items which will not taste good but will definitely be helpful for your hairs growth.
- Green leafy vegetables
- storehouse of iorn, potassium, vitamin C and K and calcium
- Iron will help in your hair cells to stay active and function properly.
- Sweet Potatoes
- rich source of copper, iron, potassium, magnesium and beta-carotene.
- they aid cell growth and prevent hair thinning
- helps in reducing dullness
- also helpful in maintaining blood pressure level.
- great source of protein, fibre, phosphorous and folic acids
- helps in supplying oxygen to the scalp and stimulates the hair growth.
- rich in vitamin C, magnesium, fibers, beta-carotene, flavonoids and antioxidants
- helps in fighting against dandruff and reduce the hair loss
- boost up the hair quality.
- best for preventing hair loss
- nourish your scalps and strengthen hair strands
- prevents hair breakage.