Drinking alcohol occasionally is inevitable in our society now a day.
But have we ever thought that alcohol can be harmful to our body as well.
Alcohol can ruin heart, can cause fatty liver, cholesterol, blood pressure and even can increase the weight as well.
Regular consumption can cause cancer, peptic ulcer, liver diseases and heart damage.
Here are some of the impacts on heart due to Alcohol consumption
- can increase blood pressure
- binge drinking can cause heart arrhythmias or irregular heart rhythms
- can increase levels of triglycerides, which when combines with high levels of LDL or bad cholesterol and lead to blockages or build-up of fat walls of arteries. This can increase risk of heart attack and stroke
- can lead to premature ageing of arteries
- can increase your calorie intake and can cause overweight