Food Items that regulate Blood Sugar level
When a person is diabetic, either his body do not produce enough insulin or the level of glucose gets accumulated in the blood.
Below are some best food you should look for maintaining healthy sugar level in blood.
- These fishes are rich in protein and Omega 3 fatty acids which helps us to stabilize the blood sugar level in one’s body.
- Albacore Tuna
- Trout Mackerel
- Garlic intake can lower the fasting blood sugar.
- Green leafy vegetables are rich in fibers, Magnesium and Vitamin A. These nutrients help you to lower the blood sugar level. You should include them in your daily diet regularly.
- Turnip Greens
- Swiss Chard
- Oats are good source of whole grains and are also rich in fibers. They are effective in reducing the diabetic and cholesterol level in the body.
- Mushrooms add more fibers and antioxidants to your body, thus reducing the blood sugar level.
- Greek Yogurt contains enough protein without a tone of carbs reducing the blood sugar level of the body.
- Fruits like apple, oranges, blueberries, black berries are highly rich in fibers and are better choice to reduce the blood sugar level.
- Dark Chocolates improve the insulin sensitivity and produces a significant drop in the blood sugar level. Also the dark chocolates pack a lot of calories, so beware of before overeating them.