Any emotional or physical tension that makes you feel frustrated, angry or nervous is known as stress. It can be positive if it is helping you meet the deadline but on the other side if it brings you to depression, it is negative stress.
A therapy is actually required in this case wherein you need to learn how to manage stress.
Here are few stress managements tricks which can strategies you
- Make your stress or negative situations a positive and neutral one. You should be realistic and honest and should always try to find good in the bad situation of yours.
- Start making your daily checklists and plan your activities accordingly.
- Your mind needs relaxation and calmness after regular interval.
- Stick to your values. This will decrease the stress hormones cortisol in your body and will make you less stressful.
- You should be aware of using your best quality in a better way. This will widen your strength and will make you stronger.
- Use your strengths in a healthy way.
- Develop an attitude of forgiving as forgiveness has a powerful buffering effect on stress.
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for each night and explain why you believe happened and do not repeat it. You will get a feeling of gratitude.
Always enjoy this life as a gift of God! Stress can make you feel burdened. Stay away from it.