Monsoon is the season of heavy rain and in the country like India, it brings risk to enormous diseases. India being a tropical country faces scorching heat and has many forests and damp areas.
We can get rid of such diseases that occur only during monsoon if we are following some of these regimes-
- Eat as much fruits as you can. Prefer apple, pomegranates, lime, bananas.
- Drink lot of water and juices.
- Use curd and almonds.
- Intake bitter veggies and herbs.
- Have green tea and garlic soups.
- Take shower immediately if you get wet in rain by chance.
- Keep your house clean and pest free.
- Keep yourself and the house dry and if you see any stagnant water; throw it immediately.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid outside food specially oils and spices and heavy salt.
- Avoid fish and meat intake.
- Do not touch yourself even with dirty hands.
- If you are having cough and cold; boil water with dry ginger and intake it.
- Opt for red wine to prevent you from infections.
- Use tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil for the rashes on your body.