Eat alone to lose weight
Eating socially has a very powerful formula to intake more and more food.
A recent research has found that people eat more when they dine with friends and family than they are alone. Men eat 48% more than they consume when eating alone while women eat 29% more than solo eating.
Food becomes more tasty and gets praises when had in a bundle of people and this phenomenon of eating more with family and friends is known as social facilitation.
Although people want to convey positive impression while eating in group, they eventually turn up in unhealthy dietary intakes. This ruins their health and they become prone to obesity and many other diseases.
Health experts across the world says that sustainable weight loss is the combination of regular exercises, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do follow these tips if you want to lose your weight.
- Balanced diet
- prefer homemade food that includes more fibers, proteins and vitamins.
- Avoid carbs
- try to have it in small portion to prevent the calorie consumption and overheating
- Get regular exercise
- do cardio along with weight training and strength training
- weight training and strength training are required to tone up your body , increase physical health and build muscles in the body
- Sleep Well
- try to have 8hours of sleep without any disturbances
- Quit Smoking and Alcohol
- Smoking and Alcohol not only increase obesity, but are harmful for your kidney, livers,lungs and heart.
- Try intermittent fasting
- have early dinner and then have you breakfast lill late just to give a 12-14 hours gap to your stomach.
- eat balanced diet during this time
- this can help in restoring good digestion and helps in losing weight