If you are chronically stressed you will be irritated all the day and night.
This can put you under depression, weight gain or loss, hormonal imbalance, obesity, menstrual problems, heart diseases, high bp, sexual dysfunction and many more.
A healthy diet, exercise, yoga, music and many other hobbies are effective for the stress management.
Many lifestyle coaches suggest to learn the art of ignorance in order to take less stress in life.
Here are few food items that can help you get rid of stress
- rich in vitamin C
- helps in reducing stress and strengthenining immune system
- reduces bp level and cortisol or stress hormones
- Leafy green vegetables
- Vitamin B and magnesium rich food
- helps in reducing headaches, fatigue and bp
- improves your body’s resilience to physical and mental stress
- helps in maintaining sleep cycle ad cortisol level in the body
- reduces anxiety and stress level
- has calming effects on body
- promotes relaxation
- Green tea
- amino acids found in the tea leaves helps to reduce the stress level and provides relaxation to the body.