Entire world observes the vegetarian day on October 1st every year.
This empowers the importance of vegetarian food and their benefits.
Being vegetarian means promotion of joy, compassion and longevity.
When it comes to protein providing food items, vegetarian food are no lesser in that sense.
Here are some of the vegetarian food items that are excellent source of protein.
- Rich in fibers and proteins
- Enough to provide iron and magnesium.
- Half cup of lentils can provide 8.84gm of proteins.
- Nuts and seeds
- You should have nuts like almonds, walnuts, pistachios, raisins everyday in your diet.
- Seeds like chia and hemp are rich in protein.
- They are excellent in proteins and fibers.
- Rich bank of protein.
- Tofu, Soyabeans, Soyachunks are the riches source.
- Half cup of it can provide 100gms of protein to your body.
- Dal Rice
- With its amino acid formula, this meal is a complete meal in itself.
- Rich in protein.
- You should have one meal of Dal Rice daily to achieve sustainable weight loss.
- Although rich in fatty acids and fibers; peanuts are protein rich legumes.
- One cup of peanut can provide 41gms of proteins.
- You can have it daily while you are craving for after lunch.