South Africa is one of the southernmost and a developed nation among the countries of African subcontinent.
In the past few years, South Africa has became the adventure capital of the world.
From Safaris to the natural scenic beauty; you will get lot to enjoy in South Africa.
Today I will give you a round trip of the best things which you can plan to do if you are in South Africa.
- Hiking Table Mountain, Cape Town
- Center piece of the city and one of the most visited spots in the country.
- Amazing for the real life photography
- Hiking till the top and then enjoying the views of Cape Town, Camps Bay and 12Apostles are the real experience in its own.
- Taking bath on the cliff
- Bath tub on the cliff is one the craziest thing to do.
- It is situated in the end of the garden in Away With The Fairies Backpackers hostel in Hogsback.
- You can enjoy nightly camp fire, a treehouse, sunset over the Amathole Mountains.
- It will give you a feeling of sitting in the bath with a beer.
- Visit to African Penguins
- Found mainly in Simonstown.
- You will find lots of penguins adorably chilling on the sandy beach.
- In fact there is a beech where you can swim along with Penguins.
- Zip Lining in Storms Rivers
- An unbelievable fun to be
- You will be flying over the water falls and through forested valleys.
- Ride an Ostrich
- Ostrich farms in Oudtshoorn is a great fun.
- You can even taste ostrich sandwich over here or can go on a ride. But be careful; Ostrich may harm you anytime. So do take the safari guys along with.