Trip to Goa
Goa has always been a hotspot of tourists all over the world. It is the smallest state in India and from its top to bottom; you can find fun for sure.
Here are top things you can do if you are in Goa
- Visit Baga beach for sunbathing and nightlife
- One of the most famous and busiest beaches in Goa
- And iconic tourist destination
- You can rent a shack on the beach and enjoy some fresh and delicious seafood in the flea market.
- Nightlife around the beach is damn exciting as you can find lots of clubs, bars and pubs around.
- Goa State Museum
- Consists of eight thousand historic items on display.
- An archipelago of Goan history.
- Contains vast collection of statues in stones, wood, bronze along with artifacts, precious coins, religious texts and many more.
- Chapora Fort
- A resemblance of Portuguese history
- Consists of ruins and basic structure of Portuguese.
- You can enjoy beautiful Vagator and Anjuna beaches
- Also some of the exciting features like monuments, the escape tunnel are very exciting here.
- Mangueshi Temple
- One of the largest temple of Goa
- Dedicated to lord Mangesh; a reincarnation of Lord Shiva
- Beautifully carved and magnificent building in itself
- Water tanks, assembly hall, lamp tower, chandeliers and many relics are present here to point out the history and archeology of this region.
- House Boat on Chapora River
- Enjoying the house boats and drifting the backwaters of Goa is damn relaxing
- It will take you to the scenic beauty of the surrounding.
- Do not go there during monsoons as boats do not operate during that part of the season.