Land of sweets and Bengal Tiger; West Bengal is a land of traveler’s delight. The underrated adventures and bursting varieties which you can get over here will not be found anywhere else on this planet.
Right form sports to cultural advancements; West Bengal is a buzz in itself.
Here are few best places; you should definitely visit if you are in West Bengal
- The cultural city of India and had been the capital of India during British era.
- The only city in India to have trams on road and is full of captivating souls.
- You can easily find the old culture dilemmas along with the modern evolving lives there in the street of Kolkata.
- Do visit Victoria Memorial, Howrah Bridge, Prince Ghat, Esplanade, New Market,Babu Ghat if you are in Kolkata.
- One of the top 10 hill stations of India and famous for its lush tea garden.
- You can find Mount Kunchenjunga easily over here.
- Buddhist Monasteries, handicraft markets and Tibetan and Napalese culture and food are very famous over here.
- Do enjoy the Toy Train if you are in Darjeeling.
- Under three hours from Darjeeling, this small town sits in the Ridge of Teesta River.
- It is adorned with its natural beauty and the Buddhist monasteries, adventure activities, trekking and nature walks are very famous over the vicinity of hill.
- Famous and significant for the followers of Lord Krishna.
- Srila Prabhupada, founder of International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKON) have revived the ideas and teachings of Sri Krishna to west. The headquarter of ISKON is in Mayapur in its magnificent temple form.
- Once the capital of Bengal during Mughal era has numerous palaces and mosques in the Mughal architectures.
- You can find the stories of Nawab Siraj Ud Daulah and Mir Jafar at the Kathgola palace here.
- Hazardurai Palace is the main attraction of this area which has 1000 doors and a big museum with regal memorabilia.