The island city-state off the south Malaysia, is a global financial capital with its multicultural population.
It may be expensive but one of the cleanest, best planned and one of the most entertaining city.
If you are planning a trip to Singapore, do enjoy these places.
- Kampong Glam
- devoted to Muslims with its unconventional modern art and traditional Arab crafts
- one of the excellent selfie center with its religious importance
- do enjoy Swiss roll from the famous Rich & God Cake shop
- The Intan
- a private home which has one Singapore’s most impressive collections of Peranakan artifacts
- one of the most notable among this is kasot manek and enamel tiffin carriers that are hand painted in delicate floral pattern
- Paulau Ubin
- an island once known for its granite quarries
- now it’s a land of around 50people who stay there in their old way of life
- this is the center of attraction of the city
- a 10 minute ride on the chugging bumboat from Changi Point Ferry will take you to this place
- Merlion Park
- a home to 28foot Merlion statue, a half fish, half lion stone craving that shoots water into the bay
- fish here is a symbol to Singapore’s beginning as a fishing village while the lionhea is a nod to the Singapura which means “Lion City” in Malay
- one of the most iconic tourist attraction center.
- Marina Bay Sands
- this place is for those who have cash to splash
- you can enjoy everything here, right from a meal at a Michelin starred restaurant to view from the Sky Park
- few iconic buildings resides here such as massive Moshe Safdie-designed mall, casino, convention center and hotels
- Do not forget to visit the ArtScience Museum here