A guide to Copenhagen
Copenhagen- the capital of Denmark is known for its harbor and place of commerce.
Known for its history; Copenhagen believes in its culture and trust on its people.
Let us explore some of the best ever places in Copenhagen —
- Little Mermaid Statue
- One of the most famous landmarks of the city and it resides next to Langelinie promenade.
- It has been created as a tribute to the author Hans Christian Andersen. (Eponymous fairytale)
- New Harbour; famous for its mooring of old wooden ships.
- You will find tall painted colorful house on both the sides of the canal and these will have house bars, restaurants and cafes with outdoor seating.
- The National Museum of Copenhagen is a remarkable wealth of artifacts.
- It will give you a tour to the history of Denmark right from the Bronge Age.
- You will find a bronze statue of horse pulling a gold disc which represents sun.
- Danish still believe in power of Sun God.
- David Collections
- You can get to see the personal art collection of C.L.David; a Danish businessman who has donated both the building, former home and his art pieces.
- His art and paintings exhibits the Golden age of Europe of 17th and 18th
- Tivoli Gardens
- It has a romantic representation of the Orient.
- World’s oldest theme park.
- A special mention is the Star Flyer, a carousel; hike riders up 80mm above the ground.