Lying on the Deccan plateau range, Ranchi is the capital city of Jharkhand.
The city holds the beautiful scenic landscapes and is popularly referred to as the City of Waterfalls. The city is also famous for trekking through bamboo covered topography and feasting on the regional delicacies like Golgappas.
Here are top things you can enjoy if you are in Ranchi
- Dip in Jonha Fall
- outing to Jonha Falls on a day with sunbathing, picnicking and local fairs.
- do enjoy jalebis over there
- it is one of the finest example of hanging valley originating over Raru river
- Picnic at Tagore Hill
- spend some time with nature with cool breeze atop Tagore Hill with absolute greenery
- you will find 300 feet high cottage which was supposed to be the resting house of Rabindranath Tagore
- one of the most breathtaking sight is known as Morabadi Hill
- Birsa Zoological Park
- known for its ex-situ conservation
- treat for wildlife enthusiasts with its exotic botanical exhibits
- also known as Birsa Jaivik Udyan
- famous for Barking Deer
- Nakshatra Van
- enjoy the Astrological Safari
- created by Jharkhand Forest Department
- segregated into several sections and each section is of ecological, economical and medicinal significance according to the different lunar signs in Indian astrology
- depicts the traditional roots
- Eclectic Rock Gardens
- residue of Gonda Hills and is located on the bank of Ranchi lake
- wonderful sight for absolute peace
- enjoy the glimpse of nature with famous ironclad Jhula and many sculptures that add an ethereal beauty to the place.