A good night sleep is very important for human body as sleep hygiene plays a crucial role in maintaining your body fit.
Sleep hygiene is referred to as the practice and habit that are important for you to have a good night and quality sleep and day time alertness.
It is very important for you to feel well-rested and fresh when you wake up in the morning
Here are few tips to improve your sleep hygiene
- Avoid using gadgets at least an hour before the bed time
- Make a cosy, sleep friendly environment in your bedroom
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid foods that can disrupt your sleep
- get adequate exposure to natural light
- get a proper and comfortable mattress to sleep
- sleep in a peaceful environment