Whatever you wear is your style and this can affect your health, mood, confidence, your attitude as well. Dresses have a special meaning and they signify symbolically.
There are few researches done to decode the science behind your styling and here I will be showing the same to you.
- While going for workout/gym; if you are wearing an active wear that is very light, it will motivate you to work hard.
- People who wear red exercise harder and could lift heavy weight have higher heart rate than those who wear other colors.
- Psychology says that made-to-measure suit, makes your impression as focused, confident, successful and higher earner.
- Kitted out formal business attire will give the science of powerful businessman. Those who dress up like that felt significantly more powerful and in control and could be more creative and controlling.
- Dressing up with intelligence such as officer’s wear or doctor’s coat will automatically make you act smarter.
- Women with high heels, LBD, perfumes high are much more confident.
- Men with nicely ironed dresses, fresh shaves, and perfumes high are more confident than usual ones.
- Wearing superheroes clothes can lower your self-esteem and can degrade your confidence and mental process.
- Wearing radiant and bright colors in local marriages will give you an attractive look and can boost up your confidence level.
- Wearing dull colors in mourning will make you intelligent and social.