Brazil, largest country of South America is surrounded by Amazon rainforest. This rainforest has lot to explore in itself and still lot many are still unexplored.
Brazil does not end up here itself. It has long powdered sand beaches along with amazing natural landscapes as well.
Of all the things to do in Brazil, here are few of the things you must include in your bucket while you are packing your bags for Brazil trip.
- Christ the Redeemer
- it’s a 700-metre high Corvocado summit
- iconic symbol of Brazil and is one of the seven wonders of the world
- it’s a once in a lifetime experience and the best thing to do in Brazil early morning or late evening
- Iguazu Falls
- 275 cascading falls in a semicircle gushing down into a gorge
- it’s a part of Iguazu National Park with lush tropical rainforests and amazing site
- it will give a majestic wonderful site to stare at
- you will fall in the glory of this site especially The Devil’s Throat
- Salvador’s Pelourinho
- this city is one of the most charming place to visit in Brazil
- included in the UNESCO World Heritage site
- this city’s buildings are pastel colored, streets are cobbled with stones, has magnificent churches and rich colonial architecture.
- It will give you a feeling of walking back in time
- the streets here brimming with art and music schools and its hip restaurants and bars will enchant you amazingly
- Explore the amazing exotic Amazon rainforests
- one of the most unique thing to do in Brazil
- Its beautiful wild flora and fauna and its unmatched adventures will grab your attention
- It’s a UNESCO World heritage site and much of its area is still unexplored
- Do visit the Janauri Ecological Park which consists of giant water lilies
- Architectural Marvels of Brasilia
- with its architecturally magnificent buildings, this city of Brasilia is among the UNESCO World Heritage site
- Brasilia Cathedral with its concrete arms support of glass roof will admire you with its beauty
- The Palacio da Alvorada, Supreme Court and the Presidential Palace is very impressive and beautiful landscape and iconic buildings in the world.