Benefits of Milk
Milk is an ultimate source of protein, vitamin and calcium. It is power packed with nutrients and consumption of milk gives you lifetime strength.
In fact it is recognized as the complete food as it contains all the nutrients and minerals for the body.
Here are few benefits of having milk daily.
- Better bones
- Since milk is an excellent source of calcium, it gives strength to bones.
- In fact it is advised to give ample amount of milk to growing children.
- It also reduces osteoporosis.
- Rich in protein
- One cup of milk contains 8grams of protein.
- It helps in repairing muscles and promotes its health.
- Good source of Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B12 is present in almost all the animal products which repairs almost all the red blood cells
- Therefore it is regarded as the right source of vitamin B12 and is also regarded as vegan food item.
- Contains lots of nutrients
- Powerhouse of several minerals, vitamins, potassium, phosphorus and many more.
- It helps in skin growth as well.
- Riboflavin and Niacin
- It converts food into energy and metabolize sugar and fatty acids.
- Reduces the cholesterol level in the body.