Hong Kong; the financial capital of China is one of the most attractive tourist destination of Asian subcontinent.
Travelling and rolling around Hong Kong has been super exciting.
Here are few best spots wherein I will take you to a quick tour-
- Star Ferry
- Transport people/materials from Kowloon Peninsula and Hong Kong Island; this vessel provides the most scenic route across the city.
- You will be amazed to see the skyline photography, towering skyscrapers.
- Best time to enjoy the ferry is 8pm for the Symphony at Light Show (This is World’s largest permanent light and sound show.)
- Victoria Peak
- It is one of the must visit attraction.
- You can enjoy the green hills of the New Territory from here.
- There is 2mile long peak circle walk, which takes you along Cliffside paths to the scenic Lugard Road lookout point.
- You can dine over there and enjoy shopping at Peak Tower, Peak Galleria and Lion’s View Point Pavilion.
- Street Market
- It is Hong Kong’s most diverse market Ladies Market on Tung Choi Street will provide you with the amazing collections of Women’s clothes and accessories.
- Temple Street Night Market is one of the favorite tourists destinations.
- Vendors like hawk clothing, electronics and local food and culinary accessories and little stalls will grab you attention in seconds.
- You can also find Opera Singers, fortune tellers, street food items etc over there.
- Ocean Park
- This is now competing with Hong Kong Disneyland where you can take your family for spectacular natural scenery along the coast line
- A diverse zoo with pandas, dolphins; an aquarium with sharks and rays; roller coasters; carnival games; cable car rides-What else you are looking for more!! Hurry up and enjoy the park.
- Museum of History
- From prehistoric to modern era, this museum squeezes 400 million years of City’s history.
- This museum is spread over more than 75000 square feet.
- It exhibits Hong Kong’s history in a chronically way.
- More than 90000 historical objects and materials are present there.