Delhi pollution has been raised to an alarming rate and it is getting no respite.
Apart from wearing pollution mask, using air purifiers, few dietary and lifestyle measures can be taken to reduce the ill effects of air pollution.
Here are some of the tips to avoid cough during pollution
- Start your day with laddoos made up of soonth, gur and ghee. Also have one same laddoo after coming back from this pollution. It prevents you from inflammation and flu and keeps your sinus clear and improves digestion.
- intake Sugarcane in your diet to clean and detoxify your liver and boost your immune system. It will reduce lethargy and bad mood.
- Take a cup of milk with kesar, haldi and soaked basil seeds and jaggery. It will prevent your skin from pollution and also acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Continue your workout routine regularly.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Do intake carotene supplements and Vitamin D and B12.