Things to do in Mauritius
An Indian Ocean island known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs; Mauritius is an excellent tourist destination.
You can enjoy river Gorges, rain forest and amazing wildlife here in Mauritius.
Here are few things you should not miss out if you are in Mauritius.
- Port Louis
- capital of Mauritius and is the largest city of the country
- you can enjoy the picturesque central market here with its locally grown vegetables, exotic food and local spices, crafts and souvenirs
- do enjoy the Port Louis Theatre here
- Deep sea fishing
- one of the famous things you should do in Mauritius
- many varieties of fishes like blue and black marlin, yellow tuna , barracuda and shark are famous
- Marlin World Cup id held off here every year which includes many fishing records like Mako Shark, Blue Shark, Bonito, white tuna and becune
- Cudan Waterfront
- meeting place for locals and lovers
- also has a great shopping center
- do enjoy street entertainers, a kiddyland, a wide array of food options and many unique shops
- you can enjoy many historical buildings like Blue Penny Museum, the Stamp Museum and the Mauritius Natural History Museum
- China Town
- you can enjoy many shops and restaurants with their unique culture and flavor here
- you can get pharmacies here that have old Chinese traditional remedies as well
- Ile Aux Aigrettes
- lies to the south of the island and is made up of many old calcareous coral reefs that are partially covered by sand and soil
- it is recognized internationally because of many plants found here
- it is a natural reserve and there are some world’s rarest birds here such as Kestrel and the pink pigeon
- other giants like Aldabra giant tortoise green Gecko Phelsuma can be spotted here.
6 thoughts on “Things to do in Mauritius”
As a Newbie, I am constantly searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you
Another thing I have really noticed is that often for many people, low credit score is the results of circumstances outside of their control. One example is they may be actually saddled having an illness and as a consequence they have more bills going to collections. It could be due to a work loss or perhaps the inability to work. Sometimes separation and divorce can really send the funds in a downward direction. Thanks sharing your opinions on this site.
Spot on with this write-up, I truly assume this website wants way more consideration. I抣l in all probability be again to learn way more, thanks for that info.
Hi, of course this piece of writing is really good and
I have learned lot of things from it about blogging.
Feel free to surf to my web blog – EllaTKling
Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It’s with a totally different topic but it really has basically the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!
Check out my blog … credit card pocket insert for chic sparrow pocket plus
Thanks to my father who told me concerning this site, this webpage
is genuinely amazing.
My web page – sparrow waypoint