Monsoon trails around Mumbai
Mumbai surround by the hills of Western Ghats has lots of places nearby for rejuvenate and rejoice. There are many places which are regarded as heaven on the earth and are within your comfortable reach. These places will bring you in the actual lap of nature.
Here are few famous destination, you must visit
- Weekend gateway, known for its serene beauty and spectacular landscape.
- Driving through the valleys will bring you to greenery and it will prove to be right choice for tranquility.
- Major point of attraction is Tiger Point.
- One of the highest hill stations of Western section.
- Famous for its berries and wine
- An amazing charm of greenery and forts of colonial period, this city is pride in itself.
- Do visit this place during rain if you want to enjoy the true beauty of Mother Nature.
- Comprising of 5 hills, this place is known for its table land mountains.
- River Krishna originates from this place.
- The alluring beauty of caves, hills, greenery of this city is amazing in itself.
- With panoramic scenic beauty and varied landscapes, the place is a blessing during rain.
- You can enjoy trekking Prabal fort, Charlotte Lake, Shivaji’s ladder, one tree hill point during monsoon.
- With the amazing romantic set up; Amboli valley is blessed with a combination of mischievous waterfalls and its serenity of hills.
- This little hamlet of a town will prove to be a perfect break from the scorching temperature and humid summer of Mumbai.
- Having one of the coolest beaches; this place is loaded with simplicity, beauty of little cottages and farms.
- If you are planning to have a quite weekend away from the hustle of Mumbai, do visit this beach. It will attract you with its serenity and silence.
- Forts and sea is the highlight of this region which will add on tranquility to this romantic spot.
- You can access lots of water sports like snorkeling and scuba diving here.
- Do visit Bison National Park located at this place.
- One of the hidden gems of Western Ghats; known for its lavish style.
- It is blessed with thick vegetation, spectacular weather, adventurous sports activities like jet skiing, kayaking, trekking, rappelling and rock climbing.
- This is also one of the rejuvenating places and you can enjoy a stress free life over there.
One thought on “Monsoon trails around Mumbai”
I’m really impressed together with your writing skills as smartly as with the layout to your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice weblog like this one nowadays.