Shoes can make or break your outfit. Even it can change the attitude of your outfit.
Recently Melania Trump’s, the first lady fashion from her outfit of Ralph Lauren will give you a catchy look. Often her shoes match to the color of her dress.
Simply wearing a dress with matching shoes has its own benefits. It makes picking out an outfit a lot easier and it gives an unexpected polish to pretty much anything you are wearing.
Here are few tips to match your outfit look modern and makes you younger-
- A shoe one shade darker than your dress will work and will avoid the ring factor.
- The outfit should have slight variations on a single color.
- Your shoes should not be of same color and material as your outfit. This will give you a feeling of “I cut my drapes to make a dress and shoes”.
- If you want to make a big statement, there is no better way than matching the pattern of your dress and shoes.
- You should match your shoes casually as well to your outfit.
- Wear some bright dominating colors on your traditional attires.
- Pair busier shoes with simple outfits and wearing simple shoes.
- Glitzy evening shoes do not suit office and flip flops aren’t considered acceptable for a formal event. You should know which shoe you should wear.
- If the color is present in your outfit, you can simply match your shoes and if no color is present, simply match the values.
- Do not wear formal shoes on beach or outing.