Ethnic picks to wear this cocktail
Wedding season are hanging on and the Indian weddings are never a single day affair.
Indian cocktail party is one of the pre-wedding event that is staple to many other wedding functions. You can prepare for dance, and revelry. But the most important ritual is dress.
As soon as the dress code tends to be more lenient, the event will be fusion or both traditional and modern ideas.
To help you shop for the cocktail party, we are presenting you few amazing dress designs.
Here we go!!
- Shivganga Fashion Lehenga Choli
- semi stitched one
- taffeta silk lehenga with white blouse
- blouse will have cold shoulder sleeves
- skirt will be black with floral work
- Fabkaz Dhoti Set
- georgette and jacquard embroidery dhoti pant
- available in maroon color with gold patterns
- the sleeveless jackets will give you an amazing fitness
- Ziyaa Set
- Women’s A-line kurta with plazzo set
- features a foil printed gold flared chanderi kurta
- palazzo will be in navy blue colors
- Aayan Export Lehenga Choli
- silk embroidered semi stitched leenga choli and dupatta set
- available in taffeta silk in navy blue color
- and the dupatta is of net material
- Vastrang Ruffled Saree
- pure silk red plain silk ruffle saree
- a trendy burgundy ruffled saree
- long sleeve blouse which has flares