70% of human body is made up of water and when we supply water from outside; it keeps our body hydrated. It regulates the body temperature by flushing out excess waste from your body.
Learn more benefits of water for your body-
- When you work out, your body loses electrolytes and plasma and your body gets dehydrated. You should drink plenty of water to keep you hydrated and regulate the body temperature.
- Water helps you to excrete waste through perspiration, urination and defection.
- Water lubricates and cushions your joints, spinal cords and tissues. Thus it prevents you from arthritis.
- Drinking water maintains your bowel movement and prevents constipations.
- Water before, during and after the meal breaks down the food and helps you to digest them more easily.
- Water being a natural solvent is very much helpful to dissolve vitamins, proteins and other minerals from four foods and helps them in getting absorbed in your body.
- Water helps your arteries to intake lot of oxygen and helps in maintaining your circulatory system.
- Drinking water helps you lose weight and fight illness.
- Water boosts up the metabolism and provides you energy.
- It helps in secretion of saliva and other hormones.