More than 8 lakh people have been infected and cases of infections have been rising to 3.66 lakh per month, with a death of around 12000 in India. Not only India, other countries of the world have been badly suffering with this pandemic.
Countries like China and Italy have seen the devastating impact of the diseases.
This outgoing pandemic is being caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome. The virus gets spread between people in contact with the infected ones.
Since this Corona Pandemic has become widespread and we have not invented any vaccination yet, we must take care off and should reduce your chance of being infected.
Here are few steps which you can follow to prevent yourself and your family from this pandemic:
- Do wash off your hands regularly using an alcohol based hand wash or soap. This will kill the viruses that would have been on your hands. If soap and water is not available, use sanitizers that have at least 60% alcohol in it.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance with others at crowded place, specially with those who are sick. Do not go out of home until its absolutely necessary.
- Avoid physical contact with someone who is unwell, cough,sneeze. Throw the used tissues in trash and use a face mask when you find some one coughing or sneezing. Immediately wash off your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your face(mouth and nose at least) at public place with a good cloth cover. This will prevent you from those who are infected. Do remember that your face mask is not a substitute of social distancing.
- Clean and disinfect your surroundings, specially those surfaces that are touched frequently. Disinfecting your surroundings will kill the virus and will make you safe.
- Do monitor your health on a regular basis and check with the doctor in case you are not feeling well. This will prevent yourself and your family as the virus is getting spread with a frequent contact of infected person.