A south east Asian country, Malaysia that occupies the parts of Malay peninsula and the island of Bomeo is famous for its rainforest and beaches.
If you are planning to a trip to a beach, do visit Malaysia as it will offer you with its diverse architecture and cultural relics.
Have a look to some of the top things you could find in Malaysia.
- PETRONAS tower
- one of the iconic sights of the world is in Kuala lampur
- architecture is in post modern style and also features motifs which represents the Muslims of Malaysia
- its major attraction is sky walk over the bridge which join these twin towers
- Sunbathe on Langkawi
- Langkawi island is one of the major archipelago of Andaman Sea
- famous for backpapers and honeymooners as it suits them all in proper budget
- best part of the island is its duty-free so you can stock up on souvenir items cheaply
- Tanku Abdul Rahman National Park
- collection of five islands in the off coast of Kota Kinabalu in Sabah, East Malaysia
- can be accessed by ferry
- you can enjoy trekking, hiking, swimming as well as scuba diving opportunities
- enjoy the culture of Malacca
- known as the Historic state and gets its name from the Malacca Strait
- has few most interesting architecture of Malaysia as it was formerly colonized by Portuguese
- has number of red lacquer buildings
- also has many museums, galleries and other places to explore
- Genting Highlands
- a dubbed resorts located in the Titiwangsa Mountains and lies at an elevation of 5000 feet
- this resort includes several different theme parks, bars, restaurants and nightclubs
- major attraction here is cable car which is known as Genting Skyway
- you can also enjoy several fresh fruits and vegetables from the farm over here.