Superfood is a marketing term used for the foods that confer health benefits resulting from an exceptional nutrient density.
These foods helps in maintaining the healthy dietary pattern and reduce the risk of high blood pressure, heart diseases and diabetes. They can add up some of the important nutrients to your food. Even if you are having it in small quantity, it will enhance your body nutrients requirements.
Here are few super foods list
- Good source of Omega-3fatty acids and protein.
- Helps in preventing heart diseases.
- Keeps your skin glowing and improves the eyesight.
- Leafy vegetables
- Good source of Vitamin A and C and Calcium
- Add on fibers to the diet.
- Naturally sweet and high in fibers, antioxidants .
- Olive Oil
- Rich in vitamin E, polyphenols and monosaturated fatty acids.
- Helps the heart diseases.
- Good source of protein.
- Contains monosaturated fats and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Good source of calcium and protein.
- Contains probiotics that helps to body’s growth and immune system.
- Rich in Vitamin C and lycopene.
- Reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
- Excellent source of fibers, foliates and proteins
- Helps to reduce the risk of heart diseases.