Hyderabad is the city of endless activities and cultural grandiosity.
Whether you are planning for a family trip or a relaxing vacation, Hyderabad will always welcome you in a grand Nawabi style.
Here are few of the things you must do if you are in Hyderabad
- Stroll around Charminar
- Hyderabad is famous for its trolling charminar and dum biryani
- It’s a known global landmark and an exciting monument to visit
- constructed by Muhammad Quli Qutb Shai in 1591 AD in its amazing Indo-Islammic style, this minaret is the heart of the city.
- Go on street shopping in this area and have some of the delicious hyderabadi stunning dishes.
- Spend a day in Ramoji Film City
- A perfect destination for entertainment and enjoyment.
- Enjoy activities like spell binding view here, engaging in adventurous activities.
- You will find record setting film studios here, both natural and artificial.
- Amusement park, hotels are also found here.
- Visit Golconda Fort
- Also known as the ‘Shepherd’s Hill’
- One of the must visit landmark in the western part of the city.
- Built only on granite hills and has witnessed rise and fall for many great empires of south India
- A visit to this monument will surely take you back to the era of emperors and will showcase you with the brilliance of the past truly.
- Royal Chowlahalla Palace
- Was once an official residence of Nizams and showcases their architectural lifestyle and tastes.
- Now has been designed to host grand celebrations, several events.
- Has been constructed in an area of over 40acres, this detailed architecture has an elegant crafted interiors.
- Also consist of northern and southern courtyards and has royal fountains.
- Visa God in Chilkur Balaji Temple
- Located next to the Osman Sagar Lake
- Pious temple and attracts visitors for their visa clearance
- Brilliant architecture of this temple will enthusiast and amaze you around.