Eco Friendly Cosmetics
Companies that chooses an environment friendly approach whole making, packaging and selling their products and in turn aims to reduce waste, remain sustainable and ensure well being of planet manufactures eco friendly cosmetics.
They will ensure that their makeup has refillable containers that you can reuse instead of throwing. They do not test their products on animals and will usually avoid plastic compositions.
Here are few such make up brands which you can categorizes as eco friendly
- Tata Harper Clarifying Cleanser
- Used for oily skins
- 100% natural and non toxic foaming cleaser.
- Muscles in it chip away at grease, grim and make up remnants
- Mint extracts in it cools, refreshes and revitalizes the senses.
- RMS Beauty Signature Set Pop Collections
- Pure and organic ingredients
- Has a bronze highlighter, two moisturizing lipsticks and a nourishing multipurpose balm.
- Kjaer Weis Cream Blush
- Formulated with certified organic ingredients, lustrous cream.
- Melts on contacts with skin.
- The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil
- Oil quenches parched ends, tames frizzy bits and feeds rough, thirsty skin its nourishments.
- Herbivore Pink Clay Exfoliating Mask
- Natural, toxin free and cruelty free
- Pink face mask vacuum away grime and excess sebum
- Also the packaging is recyclable and reusable.